You are here
R&D Technical Lead (FMCG)
- Senior leadership role in multinational organisation
- Comprehensive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established player in the FMCG sector with multiple brands in the personal care industry in Asia Pacific and beyond. It boasts world-class research facilities and a large team of highly dedicated and competent researchers.
- To lead a group of research scientists and researchers of different science disciplines in driving research innovations with new technical insights in line with company's strategies and directions.
- To identify, develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with local or oversea institutions to support technological advancements in personal care research.
- Partner with product innovation team and provide expertise and support that leads to new technical insights and innovations.
- Lead a team to advance development and validation of new testing protocols in line with the need of product development team to support product efficacy.
- Lead the team to establish product safety profile cross-categories to uphold the quality standard of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD holder in cell or tissue culture, tissue engineering and/or molecular biology
- Minimum of five (5) years of industrial experience is preferable. Otherwise, more than five (5) years of experience on industrial collaborative project with research outputs is an advantage
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment, and lead a multi-functional team with strong leadership, communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced organization
- Self-motivated with a desire to be an important contributor to a winning team
- Good technical problem-solving and documentation skills
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package, training and development opportunities, a forward-thinking and high performing work culture, the ability to uniquely impact research output and business objectives.