You are here
R&D Project Manager (based in Negeri Sembilan)
- Exciting opportunity
- Steep learning curve
About Our Client
A renowned multinational company within the FMCG industry is looking for an R&D Project manager to be based in their plant in Negeri Sembilan, reporting directly to the Head of R&D.
- Lead innovation and renovation projects following Openway process
- Is accountable as co-leader of the project for the technical part
- Coordinate Operations/Quality/SSD/R&D to achieve project objectives
- Is responsible to co-carry out project risk analysis, co-build project timeline
- Present the projects update and recommendations for decision during CODEV meetings
- Co lead with SSD dual sourcing projects, as well productivity projects.
- Scope : Malaysia and/or Exports Countries (Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, Batam)
- Liaise with nutritionist to identify most relevant nutritional profile to fit into project concept and that respect nutrition and health company strategy
- Validate concepts feasibility before marketing/medical test it
- Co-write the product brief with marketing team,
- Run the formulation development taking into account Regulatory & ELN Standards compliance
- Bench top Trials & Testing
- Coordinate factory trials
- Shelf life testing
- Compile Technical documents
- Identify improvement & booster opportunities
- Take into account current complexity in the factory
- Consider Product Quality as first priority
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Food Science.
- Preferably with at least 5-8 years working experience in product/process improvement and food manufacturing environment.
- Candidate MUST have food background.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Good written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Analytical skills, organised and systematic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity and steep learning curve.