You are here
R&D Manager (SEA Region)
- Industry Leader
- Regional Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in Chemical industry with strong presence in the market. The incumbent will also posses strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
- The main person in charge of the department
- Lead and coach his/her direct reports.
- Manage cost according to budget.
- Handle R&D project and make sure that projects complete on time
- Handle the cost/performance structure of the products by making sure the quality and all the aspects of product ownership are in place
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of working experience in Chemical/Coating/Paints/Rubber/Polymer.
- Strong proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, regional exposure a bonus.
- Regional experience would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits.