You are here
R2R Team Lead
- Opportunity to work in a globally recognised company.
- Leading a team of ambitious individuals.
About Our Client
As a global MNC, new opportunities are always available for rapid growth within the market. As the markets they service increases, new teams are needed to keep up with the growth. The client is looking for a strong leader to lead a team of individuals in the right direction in line with the expansion of the company.
Details of the job are as follows:
- Ensure that GL processes, reporting and period end closing is done in a timely manner.
- To lead, monitor and manage performance in the processes, ensuring that business objectives are met and that team resources are allocated effectively.
- Actively seeking to align and improve processes in order to deliver quality, productivity and transparency improvements for the company.
- Contribute to periodic meetings with other Team Leaders as and when needed.
- Conduct meetings within the team and other supporting teams as and when needed to:
- - Resolve problems and conflicts
- - Ensure proper planning
- - Ensure targets are met
- - Also, other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant must be a great team player and must have the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICEAW, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a management role.
- Ability to speak, read and write mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Experience in shared service environment is also an advantage.
- Auditors are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role.
- Work in a fast paced environment.