You are here
Quantity Surveying Manager
- Looking for talented Quantity Surveyors with strong background in diaphragm wall
- Established and renowned groundwork engineering company
About Our Client
Our client is a major player within the piling and diaphragm walls sector. They are currently looking to expand their team and seeking for talented individuals to join them.
- This role will involve leading and overseeing a team of quantity surveyors on the contracts currently being carried out.
- Responsible for negotiating the contract terms and conditions for all projects prior to works commencing.
- Monitor and manage the scope, notices, terms and conditions, as well as contract procedures, payments, variations and dispute management procedures, together with contract entitlements.
- Monitor and manage the Project Plan, implementation and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong background and knowledge of piling and diaphragm walls, ideally having worked for a piling and diaphragm wall contractor
- Excellent negotiation and contractual knowledge
- Structured career history with established civil players
- Committed personality with drive and enthusiasm, hard working
- Able to lead a team of quantity surveyors
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will receive competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation.