You are here
- Industry Leader
- Collaborative and high-performing work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the chemical industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. Based in Klang Valley, our client is seeking quality professionals with QA, QC, Supplier Quality experience to be part of their growing organization.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible to the effective management of internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible to the management review and continuous improvement project
- Responsible to lab operation and testings are carried out accordingly to monitor test methods
- Ensure the activities carried out by the Quality Department are accordingly to the SHE requirements
- Drive continuous improvement activities
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in ISO/TS16949 QMS and core tools.
- Familiar with ISO9001.
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Excellent career and company growth prospect