You are here
- Multinational Organization
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
About Our Client
Our client is an international automotive manufacturing company dealing with automotive modules and components
The main role and responsibilities of the Quality Manager is as follows:-
- Responsibility for overseeing the Quality Department (Supplier, Customer Quality, PQA etc)
- To conduct internal and external quality audits
- Control of the QMS and overall business risk management in conjunction with the rest of the management team
- To coordinate customer, internal and supplier corrective and preventive actions.
- To establish and manage the Quality Management System
- To monitor customer compliant and internal processes performance and develop reports such Customer PPM, internal PPM, eQOS report, and any other reports as required by company.
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers for Quality Audits, Approvals, non-conformance control
- Reviewing Customer Feedback
- Coordinating quality training (internal and external)
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership skills and managed a team before
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Automotive Manufacturing industry
- Familiar with APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, TS requirement etc
What's on Offer
Good leadership opportunity. Attractive remuneration.