You are here
Quality & Compliance Executive (Food & Beverage Industry)
MYR36,000 - MYR48,000
- Comprehensive package
- Opportunities for growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the food and beverage manufacturing industry, looking for Quality & Compliance Executive based in Negeri Sembilan.
- Coordinate and assist in implementation and launching of Product Change Control Process relating to New Product Development - Innovation/Renovation and Dual Sourcing Projects. Ensure that all change control phases are approved and action plans are closed prior commercial run.
- Review, report and document all specifications required in regards to new product and process and Raw & Packaging Materials.
- Involved in Openway projects for local and export markets in ensuring GSFS compliance. Complete QFS Risk Assessments for all project phases and ensure all mitigation and action plans are presented in CODEV and closed prior commercial run.
- Manage all artwork approval documentation and approval
- Coordinate, conduct and report open bag shelf life for all new materials including raw materials/packaging materials in QID related projects
- Make sure all Verification and Validations requirements relating to Quality & Food Safety related to Quality in Design are met as per Danone requirements
- Coordinate and participate in Factory Trials, review trial protocols as per Quality and Food Safety and Danone requirement
- Complete schedule Regional Reporting on Openway related project for local and export markets with proposed corrective action/action plans within project team.
- Prepare and Organise Quality In Design & Change Control training, as requested by the management.
- Discuss with other QFS staff pertaining areas/topics of training for operation staff. Develop, organize training modules.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related science discipline.
- Computer literate.
- Able to drive a motorcar and possess a valid driving license.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a New Products Development Innovation/Renovation projects and Quality and Food Safety Risk Assessments
- Food handling, Good Understanding GHP & GMP, Laboratory Test Methods, Quality and Food Safety knowledge
- Requirements: CODEX, Malaysia Food Act & Regulations, ISO standards & Computer skills.
- Team player.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-initiative and good follow-through
- Planning and organizing , co-ordination, oral and written communication, integrity, decisiveness
- Knowledge of Food manufacturing.
- Analytical and with good presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- R & D candidates are welcome to apply
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package & opportunities for growth