You are here
QA/QC Manager (5.5 days - Rembau)
- Aspiring Local Company - 5.5 days work
- Competitive Remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is an aspiring local food manufacturer with strong vision to grow within the industry in the next 2 years. In light with their recent expansion, they are looking for a QA and QC Manager to lead up the operations at their plant in Rembau.
- Manage and lead the entire quality team.
- Act as one of the key decision makers for the plant on area of quality related project.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Guide and train subordinates in ensuring business objectives are met.
- Practice and implement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
The Successful Applicant
- A diploma (or higher) in Engineering, Science or any technical related discipline.
- 10 years of working experience in Manufacturing with a minimum of 3 years experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Willing to work in Rembau or potentially Simpang Renggam (expansion) - accommodation provided.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary for candidates & accommodation can be provided for.