You are here
QAD Senior Business Analyst
- Regional Business Analyst opportunity with international career prospects
- Attractive package, culture, and benefits
About Our Client
Global organization with wide spectrum of service offerings for the automotive industry, our client has established footprint globally with strong reputation and hallmark of excellence. As the business strengthens and expands, they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who can proactively drive strategic initiatives across the region.
The QAD Senior Business Analyst will provide the implementation and support for the Group's ERP system (QAD) across the APAC region. Your key responsibilities include:
- Establish a standard configuration and control files set-up for all Asia Pacific sites within the group's standard guidelines and SOX compliance.
- Carry out post-implementation application support and maintenance services for Asia Pacific sites.
- Ensure new QAD related features and process are effectively integrated within the business function to achieve maximum productivity.
- Periodically review existing QAD systems and business process for future improvement.
- Ensure business processes running on production system are operating according to process design and in compliance with business procedures / controls.
- Study and analyze new user requirements for process improvement and automation.
- Create functional analysis, upgrades, solutions, and documentations.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for subject matter expert in QAD, who has done project implementation in Malaysia; we are also considering strong ERP talents with the following:
- Experience in few full cycles of ERP implementation and reengineering projects.
- Exposure to Cloud based ERP - QAD experience, especially in the manufacturing, distribution, and/or finance modules.
- Ability to recommend and advise business users on the industry practice.
- Ability to drive project management
- Recognized Bachelor's Degree in IT or related disciplines.
- Proactive, strong customer-focused, and good communication skills.
- Willing to travel across the region.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join driven and forward-thinking Global MNC
- Regional Business Analyst opportunity with strong career prospects
- Conducive work environment, benefits, culture
- Extensive regional exposure
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate