You are here
QA Manager - MRO Safety & Compliance Systems
- Managerial Position with a MNC Company
- Great remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational company providing MRO services to most of the aircrafts. They are currently seeking quality professionals with quality and safety compliance experience to be part of their growing organization.
- To ensure all facilities are fully compliance with regulatory standards
- To ensure all employees are trained in accordance with HPA, quality and regulatory standards
- To conduct internal and external audits and provide corrective actions for any non-compliance findings.
- To promote and implement proper safety standards in the workplace
- To lead and champion all the HSE implementation, improvement projects and policy
- To act as key person to deal with all regulatory bodies, authorities and internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Aviation field (MRO services) is required for this position.
- Trained and certified Quality Auditor
- Experienced in Aviation safety and risk management regulations.
What's on Offer
- Managerial position
- Good career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
- Leadership opportunity