You are here
Project Manager(Senior) Water/Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Excellent Salary Package
- Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is a construction company with the specialisation in constructing Sewerage and Water Treatment Plant
- Involve in planning, coordinating and conducting preliminary and detailed phases of sewerage treatment plant design and engineering works.
- Liaise and work closely with consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of the assigned project.
- Liaise with government authorities and other regulatory bodies to ensure approvals are obtained timely.
- Participate in the project, testing and commissioning, and provide training to relevant personnel for the completed sewerage treatment plant.
- Ability to develop BOQ, tender documents
- Manages the operations of a sewage treatment plant to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures and reporting practices.
- Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other equipment.
- Stays abreast with federal, state, and local regulations and environmental guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in sewerage treatment plant projects.
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses valid driving license and willing to travel.
- Based in Klang Valley.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration package and excellent career path