You are here
Project Manager(Banking IT software)
Fantastic career growth and company culture
Good Salary package
About Our Client
- Client is UK based Multinational company
- Its headquarters are in London in the United Kingdom and it has operations worldwide - UK, USA, Middleeast and Asia region
requirements are to have project management in banking domain, preferably someone who has implemented compliance related application for banks
The Successful Applicant
- 10-12 years of overall experience with minimum 3 years in end to end project management
- 2-3 years of recent experience working on application development (software) projects. Project details should be highlighted on CV.
- Strong knowledge and understanding on SDLC.
- Recent experience either working in a banking domain or in a vendor environment supporting banking clients
- People management experience with at least 10 direct reports.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Preferably PMP certified candidates. Priority will be given to candidates with PMP certificate.
What's on Offer
Excellent company culture and salary package