You are here
- Career opportunity with an impeccable Global IT services corporation
- Vast exposure to large-scale international projects - 360 project management
About Our Client
Client is an international information technology services company with annual revenue of EUR 8.5 billion and 74,000 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Public, Health & Transport, Financial Services, Telecoms, Media & Technology, Energy & Utilities.
They are focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future.
- Manages Customer Project Delivery
- Lead small to medium multiple Regional Infrastructure Projects running concurrently with reasonable stakeholders deadlines. This includes management of high risk, commercial issues, change and escalation with adherence to strong governance processes
- Manages Project Financials
- Track cost accounting to meets approved project budgets efficiently
- Manages Project Team
- Lead & mentor internal as well as external resources of cross-towers and multi-vendor project composition to accomplish tasks on time, within budget and in a quality manner
- Manages Customer Relationship
- Delivers project objectives and expectations affecting multiple Clients
The Successful Applicant
Essential Background Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP Certified preferred but otherwise on a development plan leading to the certification path
- 5+ years prior (IT related) experience of leading small to medium sized projects. Any relevance in managing IT infrastructure supporting Office/Datacenter Re locations and Merger and Acquisition project experience would be advantageous
- Proven record of realistic estimation and demonstrate the financial/cost awareness along with analytical ability of attention to detail.
- Fluent in English with strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent Project Manager role with one of the largest IT services company.