You are here
This position is now filled
- Career opportunity with an impeccable Global Service Provider
- Vast exposure to large-scale international projects - 360 project management
About Our Client
Our client is an EU-based security service provider. Being the leader in APAC and EU market, the company is an integral partner to high profile clientele in strengthening information and communities.
The Project Manager will take the authority in executing regional projects with international counterparts. You will act as the focal point for project delivery, and take responsibility for resources planning and manage throughout project lifecycle.
- Project Management - Implement detailed work plan, coordinate resources (time, money, equipment), track project milestones, and remain good control of the delivery.
- International Stakeholder Management - Review project schedule with senior management, communicate effectively with different stakeholders involved in the process.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Certified in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Added advantage - PMP, PRINCE 2
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in project management and execution role, particularly for regional / international projects.
- Preferably candidate with quality background and understands logistics and processes.
- Proactive individual with the ability to take initiative and attentive to details.
- Highly analytical with the ability to drive multiple agenda and prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills as there will be a lot of international stakeholders engagement.
- Display personal integrity and responsibility.
What's on Offer
- Career opportunity with an impeccable global service provider
- Transparent career development for driven professional
- Vast exposure to large-scale international projects - 360 project role
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate