You are here
Project Manager M&E
- Prestigious 5 Star Hotel Project
- Stationed in Saigon
About Our Client
Our Client is a HK listed Property Developer who owns property development and investment across the world
- strong Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) system of 5-star hotel properties
- basic knowledge of architecture and interior decoration work with hospitality properties
- familiar working in the 5-star hotel renovation project
- Responsible for on-site execution and close monitoring of the progress of works by contractors
- Responsible for co-ordination of consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Responsible to coordinate handing over process of Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) system to hotel engineering team upon completion of renovation works in stages
- Responsible to liaise with consultant, contractors in the process of authorities handing-over or project close-out procedure.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma/Degree in mechanical/electrical/building services engineering and/or project management and/or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in hotel MEP works with direct experience in project and/or construction management;
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office, MS Project & AutoCAD;
- Good command of written & spoken English;
- Experience in renovation of hospitality and hotel properties preferred.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive remuneration package and excellent career progression as the company expands in the future.