You are here
Project Manager (M&E, Design Construction Implementation)
- Excellent career progression
- Good reputation contractor
About Our Client
Our client owns business across the globe, with the focus of being a contractor and developer with projects from Infrastructure works(Railway, Highway, Power Plants) to Building works.
- Technical head to oversee all mechanical and electrical works for all on going construction works.
- Provide guidance to all subordinates in communicating and coordinating with consultants and sub contractors
- Provide technical update according to latest design standard, guideline or practice.
- Liaise with local authorities and communicate authorities requirements to staff under his supervision
- Prepare scheme design for design engineer to prepare design drawings and specifications.
- Check and review calculation, design drawings and specification.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree, or higher level, in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10+ years in M&E design and construction implementation experience construction or consultancy company.
- Demonstrable experience of working on projects across a wide range of sectors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Demonstrable experience of working on high value complex projects.
- Flexible and willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can enjoy competitive remunerations and excellent benefits with company