You are here
Project Manager for Geotechnical and Groundwork Projects
- Project Manager
- for groundwork/geotechnical solution
About Our Client
Multinational construction/consultant company managing building, infrastructure , and groundwork projects.
- Contract on site for coordination with Client
- Responsible for deliverable of all contract HSEQ requirements
- Coordination of technical requirements of the project to ensure compliance with specification
- Planning, programming and delivery of works to clients programme
- Responsible for commercial performance of sub contracts works in line with tender allowances and projected margins
- Managing all site staff and resources
- Provide critical groundwork/geo-technical solutions
- Ensuring company safety and environmental standards are maintained and ensuring high quality control.
- Managing project teams to deliver project objectives.
- Maintaining client/customer relationships, including the successful delivery of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5years Project Management experience especially in Groundwork and Geo-technical area
- Demonstrated track record in the successful projects
- Experience in managing project delivery teams.
- Civil Engineering, or a relevant discipline ( geoscience )
- Excellent cost management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Project.
What's on Offer
Up to RM160,000 Annual Salary + Allowance + Bonus