You are here
- Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in Food & Beverage industry with strong presence in the global market. They are currently looking for a Project Engineer in light of their new expansion in Malaysia.
- Develop and track the chronogram of the project.
- Develop and track the acquisition plans with procurement team.
- Develop and track the budget and cash flow.
- Develop and track the communication plan.
- Track the import process of equipment.
- Project/control the tendency of costs.
- Provide the support to project managers in all stages of the project, evaluating and proposing next steps for risks mitigation, ensuring the reach of project goals.
- Propose improvements in the current management system.
- Lead planning meetings and project tracking with managers, professionals of the company and external suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English and language proficiency in Bahasa Melayu will be an added advantage.
- Has strong experience in project management.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Project software.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, capability for setting goals and objectives, be persuasive, and know how to deal with conflicts.
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- Global exposure
- Attractive salary package