You are here
- Project Director
- O&G with a European based company
About Our Client
A European powerhouse in the downstream industry.
They have been in the market since 1990.
My client have been in Malaysia for the past 8 years.
- 1.To guide and steer strategic planning on plant engineering
- Review and drive process improvement initiatives for plant facility design
- Introduce standard operating procedures across the company
- Identify areas for improvement
- Lead and execute major construction projects across the company
- Provide support for feasibility studies
- Main source of knowledge for plant engineering design
- To make sure that projects are always OTIF (on time in full)
The Successful Applicant
- Project Director with construction background and proven experience in oil & gas, chemical or petrochemical industries.
- Proven track record of completed projects from engineering design (FEED), construction and commissioning.
- Proven track record of having been involved as the EPC contractor, PMC role & Client.
- Experienced in working with multiple cultures, both Western and Asian, and good command in English.
- Specialties: Project Management and Engineering for oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical industries with terminals in particular
What's on Offer
Steep career progression
Outstanding company environment
Great company culture