You are here
Production/Maintenance Manager (5.5days - Rembau)
- Aspiring Local Company - 5.5 days work
- Competitive Remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a aspiring local food manufacturer with strong vision to grow within the industry in the next 2 years. In light with their recent expansion, they are in look for a Production Manager and a Maintenance Manager to lead up the operations at their plant in Rembau.
Managing and leading the entire Production team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
Acting as one of the key decision maker for the plant on areas of Process Improvement, Production Efficiency and Plant expansion projects.
- Managing and leading the Maintenance team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory
Working closely with the Quality and Safety Department to ensure business goals are achieved.
- To manage the overall maintenance spare parts inventory program through effective inventory stocks holding, hamornization of parts, and availability of parts, especially on critical spare parts
Managing and training technicians and plant operators in ensuring businesses objectives are met.
Practicing and implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
The Successful Applicant
- A Diploma (or higher) in Engineering, Science or any Technical related discipline
- 10 years of working experience in Manufacturing with a minimum of 3 years experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Willing to work in Rembau or potentially Simpang Renggam (expansion) - Accommodation provided
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary for Candidates & Accommodation can be provided for.