You are here
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of a range of drugs for both local and export markets. They believe in fostering a culture of collaboration, openness to new ideas, meritocracy, and excellence in work standards/practice.
- To be responsible for all dispensing activities in production to ensure accurate quantity and item is being dispensed.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Poison room and ensure proper recording of poison/precursor materials.
- Ensure that all poison waste is taken into account/recorded and disposed in the correct manner as per regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the application of the Manufacturing and Import license is renewed before expiry. Also ensure that the Poison A license and retention certificate is renewed annually.
- Responsible for Calibration master file, schedule adherence, and maintenance.
- Ensure quality compliance in shifts on the production floor.
- Assist in process qualification/validation activities at the plant as and when needed.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates are registered pharmacists in Malaysia with 2-4 years of work experience in relevant sectors and strong interpersonal communication skills. Moreover, they also bring to the table skill sets/familiarity in cGMP, HACCP, ISO, pharmaceutical validation/qualification standards, and a first-class work ethic.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package, good work life balance, a nurturing and collaborative work environment, direct reporting line to top management, and excellent career progression opportunities.