You are here
- Fortune 500 Company
- Regional Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational industry leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Production Manager to head up their operations of their plant.
- Manage and lead the entire production team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
- Act as one of the key decision maker for the plant on areas of Process Improvement, Production Efficiency and Plant expansion projects.
- Work closely with the Quality, R&D, Engineering and Safety Department to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Manage line installation and plant expansion projects within the facility.
- Manage technicians and plant operators in ensuring business objective are met.
- Manage the expenses of the production department in consistent with operating budget while re-evaluating process re-engineering initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Science or Chemistry from a recognised university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly independent and posses excellent leadership capabilities.
- Posses excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in chemical.
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will be offered an attractive remuneration package.