You are here
MYR6,000 - MYR8,000
- Managerial Manufacturing position in a MNC company
- Heading the Plant's expansion plans to meet the output target
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC company that supplies various electrical cables to multiple industries mainly Oil and Gas and FMCG. They are the world's prefered brand .
- Reports to Plant Manager
- Manages a team of 15
- Implement production schedules and ensuring effective use of manpower and equipment.
- Plan equipment usage and manpower utilization to meet production output.
- Improve production output through process and machine/equipment upgrades.
- Continuously seek ways to reduce the cost of production without sacrificing product quality.
- Train existing and new production hires to achieve production KPI targets
- Ensure conformance of production processes and controls.
- Prepare monthly reports for Management review
- Participate in cross-functional taskforce.
- To be based in Melaka
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Good exposure and knowledge in QCC, 5S, Kaizen, JIT or lean
- Technical skills in production planning, scheduling, evaluation and
- Good with figures and computer usage. Prior working experience with
- MRP (SAP) system is desirable.
- Able to motivate and lead a team.
What's on Offer
Good career path and exposure