You are here
Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs + HSE Manager
- Senior Leadership Role
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the chemical industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. They are seeking for a Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs with Health, Safety and Environmental experience to be part of their growing organization.
- Manage SEA PSR team and lead all PSR related issues
- Support and implement all relevant PSR in SEA such as Raw material codification
- Lead all quality, product safety systems and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal PSR requirements in the region
- Compliance with Chemical Legislation (Global Labelling, MSDS, Chemical Registers), Global Raw Material Introduction Process and Food Safety Regulations
- Implement HSE programs within the region
- Actively participates to develop a safety culture by formulating proposals for improvement of safety, health and environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Materials Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in product stewardship and HSE compliance is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
The sucessful incumbent will receive an attractive remuneration package along with excellent company benefits.