You are here
- * Strong growth potential.
- * To spearhead new initiative by the company.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC that involves in manufactures and distributes materials and solutions in building, construction and other various applications. They are looking to grow their business across Asia by creating more avenues of business growth in Malaysia and Singapore. Our client are looking for a great talent to take on the opportunity.
The Product Manager is responsible for the concept development, market research, product development, product testing, product launch, product application development, product promotion, branding, communication, development of related product standards, tools and training for jointing and plastering solutions. He/she will work closely with the central marketing/R&D globally as well as regionally, sales, plant and technical department to ensure development of the product category. This role will be reporting to the Managing Director. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Responsible for development of plasterboard jointing and finishing business and also the launch
- and development of gypsum plaster business
- Sales development for both institutional/project and retail segments
- Development of application, demonstration and training methods/tools
- Be a subject expert in the areas of jointing and plastering
- Development of product and application standards for the Malaysia and Singapore markets by
- working closely with relevant bodies and in line with globally acceptable standards
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience as Sales Manager in the construction / building materials industry.
- 2 to 3 years in product manager experience would be added advantage.
- Degree in chemical, engineering or any related field.
- Demonstrated regional business development/sales experience.
- Hands-on person with high level of self-motivation
- Entrepreneurial and strong commercial aptitude.
- Possess good communication skills, written and oral, able to work across multiple levels and functions.
What's on Offer
- Strong growth potential.
- To spearhead new initiative by the company.
- Attractive remuneration package.