You are here
Product Development Manager - Project
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Attractive fringe benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational in the glove manufacturing business with a strong global presence, especially in both US and EU markets. They practice a culture of transparency, team work, intelligent risk-taking, meritocracy, and manufacturing excellence.
Reporting to the Technical Category Manager, the Product Development Manager will:
- Manage product development projects.
- Keep abreast with changes and developments of technical standards in the glove market.
- Ensure timely delivery of conducted activities and projects to meet project plans.
- Coordinate resources and required output cross-functionally to meet project plans.
- Understand and proactively identify areas of improvements, cost, and complaint reduction.
- Identify potential challenges and propose solutions for the projects.
- Act as the technical product expert on the specified range of products, handling all technical queries coming from internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify new technological opportunities for glove materials whether in the form of new raw materials, technologies, processes, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates fulfill the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelors degree in Polymer Sciences, Chemistry, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project management/R&D experience, preferably in the medical device sector.
- First-class communication skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proven knowledge and experience in design controls and relevant regulatory requirements, ie. ISO 13485, MDD, FDA, etc.
- Great organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Attractive fringe benefits, plenty of training and development opportunities, a family-like work environment, a global exposure, career growth opportunities.