You are here
Product Development Manager - Global FMCG Brand
- Highly competitive package and benefits
- Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational in the FMCG with a strong global presence.
- Providing sound technical input to the assigned end-market(s) in supporting the stipulated business agenda. Supporting the formulation of end-market product portfolio & strategy.
- Performing product development activities in meeting the assigned end-market(s) product requirement within the stipulated quality, marketing brand standards & related product standards.
- Timely specifying the product specification, and ensuring the information is accurate & up-to-date at all time.
- Advocating the full compliance to the internal governance process & protocol, and ensuring product development is performed in accordance / with full compliance to the local regulatory requirement.
- Working closely with end-market(s) SP&I team on consumer product testing; Performing routine end-market level product landscape analysis & propose needed improvement.
- Supporting end-market PDT team in performing periodical product performance monitoring; Working closely with quality & product maintenance team at manufacturing facility in performing needed product modification in ensuring consistent product performance.
- Imparting product-related knowledge within the assigned end-market organisation. Conducting periodical training session on request basis for internal business partners.
- Supporting the assigned end-market(s) in necessary product information gathering, analysis & reporting to relevant authorities.
- Supporting Area Product Development Manager in consolidating, cascading product related information.
The Successful Applicant
The job holder should be educated to at least degree level in an applied science discipline, with minimum of 2 years relevant working experience (preferably in FMCG manufacturing environment).
Articulate, ability to work independently, strong analytical skills & leadership quality are pre-requisites.
What's on Offer
Excellent, industry-leading and highly competitive package and benefits with career growth opportunities.