You are here
- Enhance your skills in procurement
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device organization who has recently opened their Plant Operations in Kedah.
- Responsible for purchasing materials, components and services.
- Develops local policies, procedures and work instructions for purchasing activities and personalle
- Prepares and monitor annual budget for materials and supplies
- Responsible for leading and implementing localization, strategic sourcing and cost improvement projects
- Supervises, selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Evaluates vendor reliability, develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
- Conducts negotiations and executes contracts with suppliers that are in the best interest of the company
- Develops specifications of new contracts and statements of work through metrics ensures effective and efficient purchasing processes
- Drives cost reduction projects, work with users to identify the opportunities, supports appropriate supplier strategy
- Evaluates and selects suppliers based upon assessment of their quality system and capabilities
- Performs initial and ongoing audits of potential and current suppliers based upon ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Manages component supply and inventory levels for product lines, planning and purchasing for material requirements and ensuring flow of materials to the production floor.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must posses at least a Bachelors Degree
- At least 7 years experience in a similar field
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- SAP experience preferred
- Good analytical skills preferred
- Production and Material Requirement Planning Techniques
- Strong understanding and experience of GMP and EHS requirements and external / internal audits
- Six Sigma experience
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of a well known globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in Procurement.