You are here
Procurement Director - Shared Services Center (Singapore)
- A regional Procurement role with an established European MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in manufacturing technological solutions to global multinational customers across various industries. Our client prides on their ability to manufacture of high-quality, high-performance technology solutions for a wide market of customers across the world. They boast over 20,000 employees globally are constantly expanding due their constant growth in the market.
The Procurement Director will be heading the procurement function across the South East Asia to implement procurement process and to deliver best practice for strategic sourcing and compliance management, in line with Group Procurement guidelines.
- Develop procurement compliance processes, systems and reports for the SEAPac cluster.
- Managing cluster supplier base and implementing global & regional contracts.
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies & processes for SEAPac affiliates
- Optimize quality, cost and service levels from suppliers to the affiliates
- Manage purchases category as defined by hub Procurement
- Drive accuracy of master data on the cluster suppliers, contracts & materials.
- Drive cost savings, supplier reduction & increase of contracted spend according to strategy.
- Follow up implementation of Global/Cluster contracts & performance
- Develop involvement with key stakeholders when implementing Global/Cluster strategy, communicating results and targets and being proactive business partner.
- Share good practices & facilitate networking within & between organizations.
- Implement Group/Hub initiatives.
- Monitor procurement performance across the cluster, in line with Group / Hub Target
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Share good practices & facilitate networking within & between organizations
- Identify key talent
- Manage teams of the cluster in relation with the procurement directors of the entities (training, mobility, competency development...)
- Optimize resources and drive project of mutualization of skills and competencies
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 years in a senior procurement management role
- Have solid xperience in a mid-large company preferably in a Shared Services Center covering multiple jurisdictions/countries
- Proven experience developing procurement processes
- Familiarity with sourcing & vendor management
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Influencing and change skills
- Must be willing to be based in Singapore
What's on Offer
- Relocation & accommodation packages to live in Singapore
- Lucrative salary and benefit
- An opportunity to be apart of a growing global MNC