You are here
Procurement Director - Penang
- A great Purchasing role with an established MNC
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement
About Our Client
Our client is growing multinational company in the technology industry.
The Procurement Director is responsible for overall management of company supply of direct and indirect material. The candidate is responsible to formulate and implement best procurement strategies in order to develop the best purchase cost plan at a global level. Successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in established a supplier network and driving periodic cost reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 - 12 years in purchasing/procurement/sourcing/supplier quality management role with multinational company and at least 5 years in management level.
- Possesses relevant degree
- Experience in semiconductor environment is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skill and mandarin language is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great career opportunity to be in a global role