You are here
Process & Quality Consultant (12-month contract)
MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR180,000)
Join a dynamic team with significant growth opportunities
In-depth exposure to end-to-end processes
About Our Client
Our client is a leading American manufacturer of hygiene and safety consumer products.
- Organise and facilitate research/validation and commercialisation activities at contract manufacturer site.
- Coordinate contract manufacturer in organising documentation material for research/validation and commercialisation activities for medical gloves according to set standards regarding regulatory conformance, order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Observe research/validation and commercialisation activities.
- Analyse information using JMP statistical software, evaluate and interpret results from research and validation activities of medical gloves.
- Organise update, review and discussion with global project team.
- Maintain the records and files of work and revisions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must possess the below requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Polymer Science, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in MEDICAL GLOVE manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt certification
- Fluency in English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
- Good command in JMP (Statistical Software)
- Confident user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Good commercial acumen, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities (developing constructive and cooperative working relationships)
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment, with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package (MYR 10,000 - 15,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment