You are here
Process Engineering Manager - Manufacturing
- Newly created position in market leader manufacturing company
- A challenging and exciting Engineering Managerial position
About Our Client
Our client has been around since the 70's and a market leader in Industrial Part Manufacturing. They look into mostly Product Export and is currently taking on multiple projects since its investments to improve and maintain its leadership status. They are also a holding company for worldwide companies.
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Responsible to perform standardization of common standards and best working practices/methods for the manufacturing plants, in the area of;
- Machine settings, center-lining and critical control points.
- Development of standard documents in the area of operations. Ie; SOP, WI ,OPL,etc..
- Development of problem solving system for production lines to perform root cause analysis activities
- Process engineering, raw material utilization, scrap reduction, changeovers and any other activities that relate to departmental target
- Be a leader in the managing all the process related matters.
- Train and coach the production teams in handling the production processes in the best way
- Coordinate support request to maintenance departments during troubleshooting matters
- In-charge of coming out with a full root cause analysis in report for after a troubleshooting is undertaken in the line for losses.
- Provide detailed performance analysis to identify structural problems, to analyze them, & arrange for rectification.
- Assessing the sustainability of Process standards compliance and coaching the production team in best practices.
- Drive the Continuous Improvement activities in the line.
- Observes and actively enforces safe working practices as per company safety policies.
- Continuously observes/enforces good housekeeping practices according to company housekeeping policies.
- Attend any training provided or conducted by the company to improve knowledge and skills.
- Performing critical process parameter mapping and coach the team on inspection method and audit method.
- Position is based in Banting
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a degree in any Engineering specialization, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment with at least 3 years exposure in process control or production management.
- Six Sigma Green Belt holder
- Proactive and Independent
- Quick on the uptake
- Good communication skills
- Hands on
- Must be willing to travel and work in Banting
What's on Offer
- Good career path and remuneration package