You are here
Process & Change Management Manager - Supply Chain (Lean)
- A Senior Supply Chain role with high visibility regionally
- A chance to be apart of a global company
About Our Client
Our client is an established European manufacturer with a very strong presence in the Asia Pacific region.
- Process Expert for all processes required in the operations
- Provide classroom training and hands on support to team members
- Using Lean techniques ensure that day to day processing is as efficient and effective as possible and maximizes usage of global systems for communicating information to all parties involved in the process. Wherever possible, minimize the use of external tools requiring double entry of information
- Work closely with country CSO organization to ensure orders transmitted to APTC are accurate and contain appropriate information for efficient and effective processing
- Work closely with GSO/GN in North America and GSO/GEP in Europe to ensure orders transmitted by APTC are accurate and contain appropriate information for efficient and effective processing
- Work with Regional Process Experts to generate change requests when improvements to system functionality are required
- Provide the necessary support for Business Release Management ensuring successful knowledge transfer to users as well as coordinating all user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Work closely with the documentary services provider to ensure compliance with requirements, minimization of risk, and timely distribution of documents
- Using the non-conformance system, identify areas of improvement and work with the concerned parties to ensure corrective measures are put in place-
- Coordinate with Cluster Leads to address improvement opportunities specific to their businesses
- Develop convenient methods and channels to invite dialogue with all key stake holders for opinions and ideas for improvement.
- Identify appropriate benchmarks and processes to include customer feedbacks in performance management of organization.
- Facilitate the sharing and deployment of best practices to improve the cooperation and overall performance across the region.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of continuous improvement ideas
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, supply chain management, logistics or engineering.
- Working Experience: Minimum 5-8 years in SCM / Logistics area of which minimum 3 years of management experience within supply chain environment.
- Demonstrated Lean Six Sigma project experience with success results. Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification required.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Supply chain management / process knowledge, SAP (SD module) experience, operational order management, foreign documentary trade, analytical thinking, leading with key performance indicators, good communication skills.
- Able to work independently and effectively with various level of people.
- Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill plus cultural awareness.
- Flexible and self-initiated with open and innovative mindset
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression regionally
- Great remuneration package