You are here
Pressure System Engineer (Senior)
- Market Leader
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the chemical industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. Based in Klang Valley, our client is seeking quality professional with pressure system experience to be part of their growing organization.
- Troubleshoot pressure system issues in operating plant.
- Develop repair procedures and inspection plan.
- Maintain expertise in existing and developing strategies associated with the inspection of pressurized systems.
- Develop inspection/test plans for fabrication of Pressure System equipment.
- Train plant/maintenance personnel
- Assume a role in incident investigations and Root Cause Investigations of incidents.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Posses technical competence to perform his/her tasks.
- Must be able to understand, write and communicate well in English.
- Must have experience in operation plant setting.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience in Chemical/refinery/gas plant maintenance/inspection/engineering.
- Willing to travel, 70% in Malaysia and 20%-30% for the rest of Asia countries (mainly Indonesia, Taiwan & Singapore).
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Excellent career and company growth prospect