You are here
PLC Project Engineer - FMCG
- comprehensive package
- career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the food and beverages manufacturing industry. They are constantly innovating to further strengthen their position as the market leader.
- To ensure project efficiently meet the stated objectives, technical criteria, time schedule and budgeted costs.
- Set-up, plan, and execute projects in own area, within the project management guidelines and the business strategy.
- Assess, improve, and refine existing automation applications for the project to ensure it can give maximum values to the organization according to RFC & PPM standard.
- Development experiments to ensure feasibility of automation solutions is tested meeting the applicable quality and safety & quality standards and in line with project objectives.
- Manage PLC program, software for all production equipment/ process.
- Review quality assurance plans and quality control programs.
- Review project specifications and drawings.
- Manage project communications with all project stakeholders (internal & external).
- Attend all project & CAPEX meetings related to automation.
- Prepare status reports and regularly monitor budgets, contractors and schedules. Keep an accurate record and electronic data base of all elements of the projects.
- Present procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Control or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of related working experience Experienced in Foods, Pharma, and Dairy industry.
- Basic knowledge of a technical (Instrumentations) field.
- Specialty in equipment/production Automation.
- Knowledge in PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley) trouble shooting, network architecture.
- Highly exposure in Project Management, contractor management.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with GMP, safety, engineering standard exposure.
- Experienced in equipment validation (URS, FDS, SDS, VMP, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, CSV).
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Project, Power Point.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and experience in documentation of ISO & HACCP.
- Able to work late on weekend or public holiday during project execution (when required).
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package, excellent medical benefits, steep learning curve & career opportunities