You are here
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational industry leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Plant Manager to head up their operations of their plant.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with work-group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyse date to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employee's issue or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in engineering related course from a recognised university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly independent and posses excellent leadership capabilities.
- Posses excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written
- Experience in plastic manufacturing industry is a must.
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will be offered an attractive remuneration package