You are here
Plant Manager - Perak
- Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the chemical industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. This role will be based in Perak, our client is seeking quality professional to be part of their growing organisation.
- Responsible for daily operations of the plant inclusive of trouble shooting and optimum plant operating conditions.
- Responsible for proper recording and control of the plant all times.
- To ensure that the purify specification for all products are met and advise all abnormalities.
- Responsible for the training and motivation of subordinate.
- Prepare monthly shift duty roster with the approval of superior.
- Carry out work list jobs and PM programs as required and advise any problems encountered.
- Ensure that all raw materials received are as per specifications.
- Prepare monthly production report.
- To follow all the ISO 9001:2000 procedures and SAP system.
- To comply to all plant safety rules and regulations including housekeeping,
- To understand and apply CI tools for cost saving and increase productivity.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/related discipline with minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills, highly motivated, mature and willing to work long hours.
- Must be able to understand, write and communicate well in English.
- MUST have experience in chemical process plant setting.
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- Excellent career and company growth