You are here
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the chemical manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Plant Engineer to join their team.
- Extensive knowledge in Mechanical System, Electrical System, safety and statutory requirement.
- Able to produce budget for the production purpose. (CAPEX, chemical costing, repair & maintenance cost)
- Maintain the quality and performance standard for all mechanical & electrical requirement, operations and maintenance.
- Budgeting, monitoring and cost control of operation expenses.
- Produce and update drawings when required for equipment's, facilities, familiar with HSE and quality management.
- Carry out cross-functional duty as and when required tasks are assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/degree in mechanical/electrical/structural/chemistry/chemical engineering or relevant.
- Professional certification in welding and fabrication are an added advantage.
- Preferably minimum 1 year working experience in M&E or highway related field, such as project management or manufacturing
- Computer literal including Auto-cad skill or equivalent.
- Ability to design M&E related product an added advantage.
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will be offered an attractive remuneration package