You are here
- Opportunity to build your career in a startup environment
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
An emerging MNC with a new setup manufacturing facilities in Malaysia. With a rapid expansion plan in place, they are looking for a highly callibre finance professional with a solid exposure in the food&beverage manufacturing facilities to assist in the expansion. You will be part of the pioneer team, and this creates an exciting opportunity ahead to join them as the Plant Controller.
- Set up management and cost accounting system.
- Set up and maintenance of product costing.
- Co-ordinate physical stock-take.
- Perform business opportunities review and feasibility studies.
- Liaise with external auditors, secretarial and tax agent.
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Assist in financial accounting, tax planning, credit management, and internal controls of the company.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Professionally Qualified Accountant with experience in Cost & Management Accounting.
- At least 5 years of RELATED working experience preferably in food processing or manufacturing environment.
- Possess pro-active attitude, good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Well versed in common computer softwares, such as UBS Accounting and Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English for both written and spoken. Ability to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Be self-motivated, detail oriented, resourceful and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving environment.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package
- Reward and progression for exceptional performance in a growing organisation