You are here
Plant Controller - Pathum Thani based
- Exciting role with leading European manufacturer
- Significant career growth opportunities
About Our Client
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, our client is a European manufacturer specialised in consumer health-care products and devices. Spanning across 24 countries, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, the Group is poised to further develop a sound portfolio of its well-known brands. The Thailand operation is currently on the lookout for a Plant Controller to take lead of its manufacturing site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, annual operating plan, and strategic planning.
- Performing daily walkthroughs of the plant with the General Manager to discuss production and costing issues.
- Reviewing labour reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- Performing audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly. Report audit results monthly.
- Maintaining a perpetual inventory for finished goods and reconcile this perpetual to production, shipping, and returns on a daily basis.
- Ensuring accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Analysing potential excess and obsolete inventory items monthly.
- Conducting formal meetings with manufacturing, finance and sales management personnel to discuss all plant issues. Developing and publish a formal agenda and recap with actions to be taken.
- Documenting and understanding ERP systems, hardware, and reporting conventions and serve as the on-site IT expert.
- Reconciling all inter-company accounts monthly.
- Analysing internal controls to ensure assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported.
- Assuring adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies. Resolving questions of GAAP and internal controls with corporate financial management.
- Assisting in the completion of special projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Plant Controller must possess the below requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines (Masters degree preferred)
- Professional Qualification (CPA) would be an added advantage
- At least 8 - 10 years manufacturing experience with an emphasis on cost accounting
- Audit experience highly desirable
- European nationals are welcomed to apply
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
- Computer literacy and hands-on experience with SAP (systems implementation included)
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Experience of business information provision at a senior management level
- A proactive, results oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package (200,000 - 250,000THB per month, depending on experience)
- Strong regional growth potential