You are here
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting career growth prospects
About Our Client
My client is a well established group within the industrial chemicals space in Malaysia. They practice best-in-class manufacturing standards and believe in empowering employees with meaningful responsibilities from day one.
- Assist with the piping design & layout activities for the assigned project to meet the schedule and quality levels of the deliverables.
- Responsible for the assigned layout design activities of the project including the 3D or 2D.
- Assist the lead for developing piping design estimates, schedules and manpower requirements.
- Supervision and technical management for the assigned piping layout personnel.
- Ensures communication flow, both verbal and written, is maintained within piping layout team and with other design and engineering disciplines.
- Identifies deviations in job scope, estimates extent of changes, and assist the lead to initiate deviation notices/ change requests.
- Assist the lead in preparing the design instructions pertaining to plant design requirements and drafting procedures.
- Represents piping design in meetings with suppliers, subcontractors, licensors, clients, and other Company disciplines, and produces documentation required for conference or meeting notes as required by lead.
- Responsible for coaching, teaching, and effective supervision of assigned piping design personnel.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a degree/diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering and min. 5 years related working experience.
- Team player who is able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to read/design piping layouts for pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
What's on Offer
Good work life balance, a comprehensive salary package, family-like work environment, career progression opportuniteis owing to rapid expansion of company, and the opportunity to take on significant projects in a short time.