You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global law firm with advising both Malaysian and international clients on transactions, disputes and Islamic finance.
- Provide administrative including secretarial functions and support to the Partners' department on day to day basis.
- Representing to other businesses at the executive level.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, travel arrangements and visa.
- Arrange meetings, taking minutes at board meetings.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at least Degree in Business Studies / Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 5 years' experience as a PA to Chairman / CEO / Managing Director.
- Good Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access.
- Must have excellent written English Communication skills and high level of professionalism.
- Good file management and organization skills.
- Able to speak mandarin is an advantage.
- Ability to independently perform a full range of administrative support duties of highly confidential in nature and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful and attentive to detail.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably coming from Legal background/legal firm.
What's on Offer
High visibility and exciting growth with the company.