You are here
Performance & Reward Specialist
- Exciting Career Opportunity - Global MNC
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a world famous brand name and an impressive global network. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Performance and Reward specialist to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
HR Market Bench-marking Survey
Overall in-charge of market remuneration bench-marking exercise. Responsible for collating the relevant compensation policies information on the market trend, analyse remuneration data and work in collaboration with Head of Performance & Rewards to review the Remuneration policies.
- Undertakes Survey/Research to support the formulation of remuneration policies.
- Liaising with External Compensation Consultant to participate in marketing remuneration survey.
- Controlling the submission of data for market surveys, study and bench-marking on compensation matters and setting up a comprehensive database.
- Establish networking with other similar companies to gain insight into market remuneration practices.
Supports Performance & Rewards section in Annual Review Process
- Data management in the HRIS system ie: ensuring data integrity in Annual Review Process.
- Annual review letter preparation.
- HRIS system administration.
Job Evaluation (JE) Management
- Participate in JE initiatives Company-Wide
- Provide support to business in JE related matters
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in the related field of work
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates from HR Consulting background will be at advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent Annual Package + Allowances + Bonuses
- Great career development
- Great work culture/peers
- Location - KL City Centre