You are here
This position is now filled
Payroll Specialist (Klang)
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholder
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
With more than 40 offices in over 20 countries across Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and the USA, our client provides high quality services to its customers around the world. Our client helps strengthen and transform business by providing strong infrastructure to enhance productivity.
- To provide leadership of operational teams responsible for managing payroll processing, accountable for payroll accuracy, timeliness of payments and ensuring the highest level of employee data integrity and accuracy.
- Balance resource with workload, ability to assess potential impacts to performance when business environment changes.
- To manage the payroll operations management which includes new business integration and consolidation, managing supplier relationships, risk and ensure superior controls and strict compliance adherence throughout the service center and accountable to oversee compliance with all statutory reporting and support execution of all internal, external or governmental audits.
- To analyze key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements, lead projects and develop, implement and manage reporting and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Payroll Operations management experience
- Proven process and project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
What's on Offer
Fast-tracked career progression