You are here
Packaging Engineering Manager/Senior Executive
- Market Leader
- Competitive Remuneration
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational manufacturer is looking for a Packaging Engineering Manager and Senior Executive to join their team in Melaka.
- Develop and implement new innovative packaging solutions for products based on both internal and external customer expectations and requirements.
- Analyse, modify and improve existing package designs, processes and/or methods for cost reduction, cycle time improvement, improved customer satisfaction, and/or quality improvement.
- Initiate and manage packaging project time lines and prioritisation to meet required completion dates.
- Determine and implement appropriate packaging test protocols to validate package performance requirements.
- Coordinate all package testing, including documentation, review of test results, evaluation of design and providing guidance to both internal and external customers on how to manage the package design and process to ensure it meets corporate, regulatory, customer and cross-functional discipline requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor in Engineering discipline and/or Process Automation.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in FMCG/Chemical/Rubber/Medical Devices manufacturing industry.
- Willing to work in Melaka.
What's on Offer
- Global exposure
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership opportunity