You are here
PA to MD (Global MNC-Sungai Buloh)
- Multination Environment
- Overall Administrative Duties
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of consumer goods. They are a large multinational organization with presence across the world. This office is filled with a positive environment and people from different cultures and highly value their employees.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of professional assistance and support to the internal Management team. This support includes ensuring an efficient, organized working environment for the management team, ensuring effective administrative support as necessary. You will be responsible for coordinating meetings and functions; acting as a first point of contact for the MD's office; receiving, prioritising and distributing incoming calls, emails, faxes and mail; administering monthly reports. Furthermore, you will be highly reliable in organizing travel requirements for internal stakeholders; coordinating team events including location and preparation details; organizing meetings and teleconferences including agendas, minute preparation and distribution.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Diploma holder with minimum 5-6 years relevant experience in secretarial support and office administration in multinational environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work independently, detailed-oriented and good time management
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Must be willing to be based in Sungai Buloh
What's on Offer
Be part of a multinational set-up in supporting the internal operations effectively in delivering quality administrative duties.