You are here
Org. Development & Talent Manager - US-based Banking Corp.
- Expat management team, multinational culture
- Highly convenient location, close to BTS
About Our Client
Our client is a globally known American bank that concentrates on corporate banking and investments.
As one of the world's largest wealth management corporation, it is recognised internationally and has a revenue stream in the billions of US Dollars. Over the past years, our client has achieved one of the highest revenues amongst other investment banks.
They are now looking for an Organisational Development & Talent Manager to join their team in Bangkok as they continue their stellar track-record of success in the Thai market.
The Organisational Development Manager will report to and work closely with the Director, Human Resources & Administration in spearheading strategic HR initiatives and people-related policies. You will be responsible for the following:-
- Designing talent frameworks and competency based assessment tools in line with business objectives
- Manage talent pipeline and increase talent pool
- Formulate retention strategies to retain talents in the organisation
- Identify high-potentials and providing them with the essential trainings/developmental programmes
- Conduct succession planning and career mapping activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- 8 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Psychology or other business-related subjects
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Self-motivated individual
- Thai Nationality
What's on Offer
- Fast track your career
- Competitive salary package and bonus potential
- International, dynamic working environment
- Collaboration with senior leadership team