You are here
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization that specializes in design and manufacturing of re-usable and insulated bags to large retail corporations in US, Europe and Asia. They manufacture functional fashion forward and highly durable bags to support the organizations goal to reduce damaging environment effects of plastic bags. Due to their expansion plans to grow the business in Asia; they have opened a recently new structure in Asia and they are they are currently seeking an Operations Manager to be part of their team.
The detailed responsibilities as follows:
- Liaises with existing and potential suppliers to communicate the order details and requirements. Manages production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specification and delivery dates requirement
- Liaise with forwarders and clients to communicate shipment booking.
- Ensure all documentation are regularly updated from pre-production thoroughly such shipment ( Prepare PO/PI , cost sheet, packing list , invoices )
- Monitors and tracks the pre-production fabric and sample development and ensure matching of samples against required specifications and quality standard
- Plan and update the order schedule.
- Visits the manufacturers to monitor and check the production processes.
- Assist in sourcing and negotiation when necessary
- Organizes and maintains files and records.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Malaysia, our client is looking for successful Malaysian candidate who has a minimum of 5 to 8 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in similar trading / buying retail industry.
- Experience in the bag manufacturing trade with Fabric knowledge is an added advantage.
- Has the initiative, highly responsible, independent and highly motivated.
- Chinese speaking is mandatory
- Japanese speaking is favorable.
- Demonstrate a commercial and sourcing awareness.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English & Mandarin (spoken & written).
- Result-oriented who is assertive, outcome focused and has is sociable with an outgoing personality. Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Willing to travel within the APAC region when necessary ( not to mention extensive travels…)
What's on Offer
- Excellent career opportunity to work for a stable and growing company that has a proven track record of grooming talents into senior and challenging positions.
- Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant