You are here
Operational Excellence Manager (Penang - Mainland)
- Market Leader
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in manufacturing (health-care/medical devices) industry with strong presence in the market. The incumbent will also posses strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
- Work closely with global and local team in supporting continuous improvement projects.
- Constantly provide general continuous improvement insight to support company vision.
- Act as a key strategic partner to achieve company objectives and global productivity.
- Standardize processes across all operating sites, where necessary improving process robustness.
- Manage all Continuous Improvement Projects, both directly and indirectly through their team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in engineering, marketing or business administration.
- Certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma.
- At least 10 years total experience in one or several of the following areas, Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales and/or Project Management.
- A track record of continuous improvement efforts with proven successful sustained outcomes and productivity.
- Experience in Health-care/Medical Device or regulated industry preferred.
- Experience trainer in lean and Six Sigma concepts.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills at all levels of the organization.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with global team.
- Fast-track your career.
- Attractive package.